By the end of this class you will
- learn how to add your blog url as a link in your comment
- add your avatar to the commenting feature and to the blog widgets See Rachael’s instructions.
- check out comments. See the students commenting well Example one Example two
- Reply to any comments that you may have. Find some more students to comment on.
- My place – write a post about where you live and then let Ms Wyatt know you have written one by linking back to the Student Challenge About my Place post.
- Add a clustrmap and a flagcounter.
- Write about your year 7 camp experiences in text format or in a wordle. Add to a blog post with an image.
- Complete your blog post on the Action against Bullying Day and add the red button.